Ai Pi Iei
Add to Favourites
Ai Pi Iei tasting notes
Ai Pi Iei is an IPA from Bereta Brewing. The name is a phonetic transcription of how IPA sounds in Romanian. It has some hazyness and lots of fruits in the aroma, with notes of tropical fruits and lemon. Taste is sweet with some bitterness, lemon and guava notes and a dry and bitter finish.
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).