Add to Favourites
W.R.P.A.R. tasting notes
W.R.P.A.R. from Nova Runda is a India Pale Ale from Croatia. It scores 3.82 points in Untappd and 74 points in Ratebeer and with a a moderate ABV (6.3%) combined with a high bitterness (60 IBUs).
– Modern IPA's are decidedly hoppy and bitter, with strong hoppy and floral aromas, specially from American hops such as Citrus and Mosaic.
– Some versions are dry-hopped to get an even more intense aroma.
– Its color ranges from medium-gold to amber and even to dark brown and black in the case of Black IPA's.
– The body is medium-light and the ABV is not very high, in the range of 5 to 7,5% ABV.
– The English styles have a more sweet character derived of the malts used (giving them a caramel, bread, and toast touch).
63 / 100
74 / 100
3.82 / 5
3.865 / 5